\
I was trying to figure out how to work the caera and the camera screen turned blue. I thought that she looked really cool like this.
This was a lucky shot. I shot the picture and she had her eyes closed and it looks like she's laughing.
In this shot, Nahla looks like she's smiling. I was just fin
Happiness is a true wonder. A smile will get you a long way compared to living like you don't care. This is Nahla living life to the fullest on our front lawn.
This is Nahla taking a nice, loooooooong stretch right in front of me. See? there's my foot.
This is the medicine that Nahla has to take. The one on the right is called Pednisone. The one on the left is called Amoxicillin. As of right now, Nahla doesn't have the bulge on the right side of her face.
No comments:
Post a Comment